Personal & Corporate Letterhead
Professional Letterhead Printing
Local Print Service provides you with professional services for Custom Letterhead Printing. We are your trusted printing services provider.
All letterhead is priced with your own design ready to print. If you need a design created for your letterhead be sure to select the I need a design option when ordering your letterhead order.
Fast Printing & Fast Shipping
Get your printing job done right and fast! Then we will immediately ship out your order with FREE SHIPPING. You will have your printed product with either UPS 2 days or UPS Standard shipping (usually 3 days). Quick easy and always high quality anywhere in the United States.
60lb Uncoated Letterhead
Company Letterhead printed on quality 60lb Uncoated paper stock makes business correspondence look professional.
File Orientation Guide
File Orientation refers to the orientation of the artwork files submitted. Ensure that they are submitted to back up properly to produce the intended result.
How to Setup Files
General File Preparation Guidelines
- Download our guides to ensure a more optimal print result.
- Be sure to DELETE any hidden layers that are not intended to print (ie: setup guide layers or other hidden artwork layers) to ensure no risk of them appearing on the final print.
- Each job (including multiple paged projects) must be submitted as a single PDF file. Ensure that all pages are the same size.
- Files must be submitted with proper orientation to ensure proper backup.
- It is best to try to avoid using borders in your design. If a border is too close to the trim, the trim may be slightly off-center.
- File must consist of 1/8" bleed and all important art and text must be within the safety margin.
- Ensure that your PDF is high res and that all images are CMYK at 300 DPI.
- Black type should have the following values: C0, M0, Y0, K100.
- Embed or outline all fonts.
- For best color results, supply CMYK-only files.