Direct Mail Services
What are Direct Mailing Services?
Local Print Service provides direct mailing services for postcards, flyers, brochures as well as sales sheets.
"Direct Mail" is a form of marketing that involves sending a physical piece of promotional material through the U.S. Postal Service to a home or business.
“Direct Mailing” services are designed for businesses or individuals that want to pinpoint specific addresses, as opposed to blanketing the neighborhood. You tell us who to mail to, and we’ll do the rest.
Benefits of Using Direct Mail
- Direct Mail can deliver messages, sales, and promotions directly into the hand of your target consumers at home, business, or any other address you choose.
- Direct Mail enables promoting products or services that might not have a strong brand.
- Direct Mail is less dependent on brand strength because it relies on the proposition, offer, communication, choice of channel, and the target customers as opposed to other channels of distribution (say retailing).
- Direct Mail is attractive to many marketers because its positive results can be measured directly. For example, if a marketer sends out 1,000 solicitations by mail and 100 respond to the promotion, the marketer can say with confidence that campaign led directly to 10% direct responses.
4 Steps of Direct Mail Services
- Choose your product. Choose from one of our many different USPS-approved product combinations.
- Upload your Mailing List. Use your own list or let us create one for you based on your needs.
- Upload your Artwork. Use one of the templates we create for your business to create your artwork or choose previously uploaded files you already have.
- Let us take care of the rest. We take care of the printing and sorting process. We will deliver to the local USPS post office for you.
Specifications of Direct Mail Services
- Akuafoil from 4" x 6" up to 5.5" x 8.5"
- Booklets from 5.5" x 8.5" up to 8.5" x 11"
- Flyers and Brochures from 3.667" x 8.5" up to 17" x 22"
- Letterheads from 8.5" x 11" up to 11" x 17"
- Postcards from 3.5 x 8.5 " up to 6.5" x 12"
- Rack Cards from 3.5 x 8.5 up to 4" x 9"
- Sell Sheets from 8" x 10" up to 9" x 12"
- Silk Cards from 3.5" x 8.5" up to 6" x 9"
- Sizes ranging from 500 - 100,000
- No Coating
- Spot UV
- 100LB Gloss Cover
- 14PT C2S
- 14PT Uncoated
- 16PT C2S
- No Coating
- Spot UV
- Aqueous Coating
- UV Both Sides
- UV Coating, Front Only
All available products
- 4/0 (4 color front)
- 4/4 (4 colors on both sides)
- 5/0 (4/0 with Foil on Front)
- 5/1 (4/1 with Foil on Front)
- 5/4 (4/4 with Foil on Front)
- 4/5 (4/4 with Foil on Back)
- 5/5 (4/4 with Foil on Both Sides)
*There may be more options available for this product. Please contact us for complete details and options.
Types of Direct Mail Products
We have created several types of direct mail mailers including:
- Solo Mailers
- B2B Mailers - Business to Business
- B2C Mailers - Business to Consumers
- Multi-Company Mailers
- New Mover Mailers
- Birthday Mailers
- Directory Mailers
- Takeout Mailers
Popular Uses and Ideas for Direct Mail
- Auto Dealerships
- Business Services
- Medical Professionals
- Dry Cleaners
- Contractors and Home Services
- Political Campaigns
- Health & Beauty
- Product Promotions
- Sales Flyers
- Information Bulletins