Folded Business Cards
Personal & Corporate Folded Business Cards
Professional Business Card Printing
Local Print Service provides you professional services for Custom Business Card Printing and Personalized Business Cards. We are your trusted printing services provider.
All business cards are priced with your own design ready to print. If you need a design created for your business card be sure to select the I need a design option when ordering your business card order.
Fast Printing & Fast Shipping
Get your printing job done right and fast! Then we will immediately ship out your order with FREE SHIPPING. You will have your printed product with either UPS 2 days or UPS Standard shipping (usually 3 days). Quick easy and always high quality anywhere in the United States.
Folded Business Cards stand out from the crowd. With extra design space for your client to make a good impression, wholesale Folded Business Cards are essential to successful networking.
14PT UV (High Gloss) Folded Business Cards
Folded Business Cards are unique because they can hold twice the amount of information and still exhibit a good first impression. Cards with UV coating have a very glossy and shiny look.
14PT Matte Folded Business Cards
Folded Business Cards are unique because they can hold twice the amount of information and still exhibit a good first impression. Folded business cards that offer elegance and a silky smooth finish.
13PT Enviro Uncoated Matte Folded Business Cards
Folded Business Cards are unique because they can hold twice the amount of information and still exhibit a good first impression.
Business Cards Setup Files
File Orientation Guide
File Orientation refers to the orientation of the artwork files submitted. Ensure that they are submitted to back up properly to produce the intended result.
Folded Artworks (Greeting Cards, Folded Business Cards, etc.)
LEGEND: OFC - Outside Front Cover; OBC - Outside back cover; ITP - Inside Top Panel IBP - Inside Bottom Panel (a.k.a Inside Cover)
LEGEND: OFC - Outside Front Cover; OBC - Outside back cover; ILP - Inside Left Panel (a.k.a Inside Front Cover); IRP - Inside Right Panel (a.k.a Inside Back Cover)
How to Setup Files
- Download our guides to ensure a more optimal print result.
- Be sure to DELETE any hidden layers that are not intended to print (ie: setup guide layers or other hidden artwork layers) to ensure no risk of them appearing on the final print.
- Each job (including multiple paged projects) must be submitted as a single PDF file. Ensure that all pages are the same size.
- Files must be submitted with proper orientation to ensure proper backup.
- It is best to try to avoid using borders in your design. If a border is too close to the trim, the trim may be slightly off-center.
- File must consist of 1/8" bleed and all important art and text must be within the safety margin.
- Ensure that your PDF is high res and that all images are CMYK at 300 DPI.
- Black type should have the following values: C0, M0, Y0, K100.
- Embed or outline all fonts.
- For best color results, supply CMYK-only files.